Launched in July 2020, Media Brokerage Africa operates across all broadcasting platforms including, free-to-air, pay-TV, Digital Switch Over, mobile and over-the-top.
Media Brokerage Africa consults on behalf of new and existing platforms within the African broadcast ecosystem, aiming to bring great international content to African audiences aligning and cultivating deeper meaningful connections.
The company specialises in:
- channel distribution
- affiliate sales and management across Africa
- content sales
- brokerage connecting pan-African audiences with international content (via acquisitions, sales, content blocks and pop up channels)
- sponsorships, and
- promotion, including negotiation of sports rights within Africa.
According to the company, partnerships are critical to the strategic success of Media Brokerage Africa. Existing clients include:
- South Africa's public broadcaster SABC
- TV production company Brainwave Productions, and
- Ethiopian TV and entertainment OTT platform Habeshaview.
Recently, Media Brokerage Africa has announced numerous pan-African exclusive distribution partnership deals, including IMMediate Platform's official entry into Africa's booming online marketing industry.
"In line with the evolving media landscape and a demand for a multi-channel solution as opposed to silo offerings, I am thrilled to set up, develop and drive this new company," says Colman Murray, founder and managing director of Media Brokerage Africa.
"It is no longer just about selling media platforms but more about addressing the marketing objective of our clients. I am excited to further enhance Media Brokerage Africa's exceptional portfolio of brands and revenue streams across the continent. This is an exciting opportunity and I am looking forward to taking this business to unprecedented heights," concludes Murray.
For more information, visit www.mediabrokerageafrica.com