Konica Minolta has been included in the SAM Sustainability Awards
for nine years in a row since 2013.
As the global leader in research and rating with regards to ESG investment, S&P Global's SAM Sustainability Award
analyses more than 7 000 large corporations worldwide.
Konica Minolta was evaluated in the three dimensions Governance and Economic
and in the following categories it has earned the highest score:
- Materiality (Governance and Economic Dimension)
- Tax Strategy (Governance and Economic Dimension)
- Innovation Management (Governance and Economic Dimension)
- Privacy Protection (Governance and Economic Dimension)
- Environmental Reporting (Environmental Dimension)
- Environmental Policy and Management (Environmental Dimension)
- Product Stewardship (Environmental Dimension)
- Climate Strategy (Environmental Dimension)
- Social Reporting (Social Dimension), and
- Talent Attraction and Retention (Social Dimension)
"We are proud that Konica Minolta has once again been recognised on a global stage for its sustainability approach and strategy, showcasing that our ongoing efforts to make an impact environmentally, leads to sustainability throughout our business," says Marc Pillay, CEO of Konica Minolta South Africa.
"As a business, we are committed to making a positive and lasting difference, and continuing to ensure we remain carbon neutral. In South Africa specifically, we are proud that our sustainability work has seen thousands of trees planted across our country and their continued growth each year depicts our greater green growth," concludes Pillay.
For more information, visit www.konicaminoltasa.com