In 2021, the two entities will join forces to celebrate marketing genius and all of their achievements for the year 2020 / 21.The awards celebrate excellence in the science and art of strategic marketing.
The awards aim to acknowledge the finest minds in the marketing profession by raising awareness for the creativity and originality of effective marketing, while showcasing the successes of marketing teams and individuals who will be measured against, and recognised by, their peers.
"These awards would not be possible without the guidance and support of our partners. As an industry initiative, the MAA
relies on the relationships formed with organisations that wholeheartedly believe in the platform’s values," says Mohale Ralebitso, chairperson of the Marketing Awards
"It's more than financial support, these partners provide invaluable insight and encouragement from their understanding of the vital role that marketing plays in business strategy and, significantly, how the profession can be counted on to drive much needed economic resurgence," adds Ralebitso.
The group chief executive officer of the SABC Madoda Mxakwe says, "This partnership comes at the opportune time for us as we intensify our efforts to rebuild the SABC corporate image and enter into strategic partnerships that will assist in positioning our organisation favourably in the market."
"We are confident that this partnership presents us great exposure to business, aligns us with industry trends and exposes us to partner insights and thought leadership. We are delighted to be associated with the Marketing Achievement Awards
whose aim resonates with ours to continuously create opportunities to grow the industry, develop talent and offer value to marketers across all industry sectors," concludes Mxakwe.
The SABC joins 2021s partners:
- Marketing Association of South Africa: Marketing Person of the Year Award
- Nando's: Founding Partner and Sponsor of Brand Positioning Award
- Provantage Media Group: Out-of-Home Partner and Sponsor of Integrated Marketing Award
- Accenture Interactive: Sponsor of the Marketing Organisation of the Year Award
- ABSA Group: Patron and sponsor of the Marketing Innovation Award
- Brand South Africa: Supporter and Sponsor of the South African Resonance Marketing Award
- Google & IAB: Sponsor of Digital Brand Marketing Award
- Kantar: Sponsor of Purpose-Led Marketing
- Unilever: Sponsor of Rising Star of the Year Award Sponsor
- The Blue Train: Prize Sponsor for Marketing Person of the Year
- Biz Community: Media Partner
- Modern Marketing: Media Partner
- Newsclip Media Monitoring | Monitoring Partner
For more information, visit www.sabc.co.za