"The podcast aims to inform and inspire with some of the best professionals in their industry including a psychologist, entrepreneur, humanitarian and award-winning financial journalist and author," says Safi.
"These are people that I have come to know personally during my career. Podcasts are a new way to connect to people, to create new opportunities for news and entertainment and this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while now. I am excited to be building a new online community," adds Safi.
The episode list is as follows:
Episode 1 (Saturday, 14 November):
Episode 2 (Saturday, 21 November):
- Topic: 'Mental Health Awareness'
- Guest: Rahki Beekrum, Psychologist
- The episode highlights social media versus reality and how to use social media responsibly for good mental health. A new episode will be released weekly.
Episode 3 (28 November):
- Topic: 'Business'
- Guest: Zareef Minty, Entrepreneur
- Episode highlights the top five tips for setting up your own business; fears, challenges and rewards.
Episode 4 (Saturday 5 December):
- Topic: 'Humanitarian / activism'
- Guest: Catherine Constantinides, activist and humanitarian worker
- The episode highlights her work as an activist and humanitarian and the passion she has about getting involved with people to make a difference.
Episode 5 (Saturday, 12 December):
- Topic: 'Experience of writing a book'
- Guest: Bhekisisa Mncube, Author
- The episode highlights his experience of writing a book and how to overcome writer's block.
- Topic: 'Money Matters'
- Guest: Maya Fisher French, award-winning financial journalist
- The episode highlights you and your relationship with money.
Thinking Out Loud will be available on various streaming platforms including:
You can follow Thinking out Loud
or on YouTube
. For sponsor and advertising enquiries, contact email@example.com