The organisation encourages the industry to "get behind the initiative and support the growth and development of the industry's bright young media talent".
Individuals are also encouraged to come and enjoy what has become a "renowned and fun-filled day out". Main Sponsorship Opportunities
*All these sponsorships include a 4ball.
- Gold Medal Partner — Dinner Sponsor (R 30 000): Responsible for providing dinner for the evening and table branding
- Silver Medal Partner — Halfway House (R 12 000): Responsible for sponsorship of the halfway house meal vouchers
- Bronze Medal Partner — Prize Sponsorship (R 9 000): Responsible for providing either prizes or cash for first, second and third prize.
- Raffle Prize sponsorship — (R 20 000): Responsible for providing the raffle prize.
According to AMASA, this annual event is always a success and is normally oversubscribed. The organisation says that "[it] looks forward to another great event this year. We would like to thank you in advance, once again, for the amazing support we receive from the media and advertising industry for this event".Event details:
- Where — The Parkview Golf course
- When — Thursday, 20 February
- Registration — 10:00 onwards
- Tee Times — 11:00 onwards
- Format — 4Ball Alliance (2 scores to count)
- Networking Event — 15:00 onwards
- Dinner and prize giving — 18:00 onwards
Be it a team build or one's own special client invitation, individuals can join for a fun-filled day on the course. Registration is R 3000 per 4ball and includes:
Registration fees exclude:
- course fees
- lunch at halfway house, and
- early dinner and prize giving.
- spotter/caddy fees
- golf cart
- dress up, and
Individuals can contact Parkview Golf Club to book caddies and golf carts in advance. This is on a first come first serve basis. There is a minimum of one spotter/caddy per 4ball. Contacts:
For more information, visit www.amasa.org.za
. YOu can also follow AMASA on Facebook
or on Twitter