According to Cotlands, the accolade was presented at the CGISA |
JSE Integrated Reporting Awards
Ceremony, a gala banquet held at The Wanderers Club Ballroom on Wednesday, 15 November.
The CGISA | JSE Integrated Reporting Awards
Ceremony is an annual event acknowledging outstanding achievements in integrated reporting across the public, private and government sectors. Cotlands' dedication to transparency, accountability and excellence in reporting has earned them this esteemed recognition, says the organisation.
Kerry Huggett, board secretary for Cotlands, says, "Cotlands is honoured to receive this award for excellence in reporting. As a non-profit organisation, we must maintain the trust of our stakeholders."
"This award underscores our commitment to delivering on our projects, creating positive impacts and achieving educational outcomes for the children we serve. We believe in preparing them to excel in formal schooling and beyond," Huggett adds.
The award-winning report demonstrates Cotlands' commitment to transparency and accountability and was designed and printed by Libricom, Cotlands says.
Huggett acknowledges the vital role played by Libricom.
"This great achievement would not have been possible without their unwavering support," says Huggett.
The importance and benefits of annual reporting for Cotlands
Cotlands recognises the pivotal role of annual reporting in fostering trust among corporate, government and individual donors. The comprehensive annual report provides a detailed overview of the organisation's financial health, operational strategies and the impact of its initiatives.
The annual report serves the following key purposes:
- Transparency and accountability: by disclosing financial information, programme outcomes and future plans, Cotlands demonstrates a commitment to transparency and accountability.
- Stakeholder trust: a well-structured annual report builds and strengthens confidence among corporate and government sponsors, donors and the community.
- Impact assessment: the report serves as a platform to showcase the positive impact of Cotlands' initiatives on the lives of children and marginalised communities.
- Strategic communication: the annual report is a powerful communication tool, allowing Cotlands to share its achievements, challenges,and future plans with a wider audience.
- Cotlands purpose: the organisation remains dedicated to ensuring every child has access to quality early childhood learning to acquire foundational skills to reach their best potential in the formal school environment.
To read Cotlands' award-winning integrated annual report, click here
For more information, visit www.cotlands.org
. You can also follow Cotlands on Facebook
or on Instagram