That’s right, we want our readers to be in on all the nitty-gritty details about how your company started, where it came from and any fun or interesting stories you have to share (keep in mind, they have to be factual).
So feel free to share any interesting facts about your brand that you would like to see on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts!
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Email [email protected] with the subject line: #DidYouKnow [your company name here].
2. In the body of the email, include your fun fact / interesting #DidYouKnow post.
3. Attach any media of your choosing that will add a bit of life to your post (video, image, GIF, quote, etc.). Note that, for the videos, try not to send one that is longer than two minutes as they will be less likely to be viewed.
4. Don’t break a sweat while you sit through our screening process. We’ll need to ensure that the content you sent will sit well with our audiences.
5. Sit back and relax while we do the rest!
Here’s an example of what a #DidYouKnow post might look:
Are you excited about our new feature? Have any queries? Let us know in the comments section below.
2019 has been a great year of growth for media update, and October saw us reach a record amount of traffic to our website. Read more in our article, media update celebrates a record-breaking month.